Liz is an engaging, inspirational speaker who brings a breath of fresh air to spiritual topics with her authenticity, humour and personal stories. She speaks on various topics, including the Spiritual Journey, personal transformation, and dreams and destiny. She is passionate about people becoming all they were made to be, spiritually and in every other way. Liz has trained in dream interpretation and often uses this within her speaking events and workshops. She has spoken at workshops, retreats, conferences, and churches.
- There’s a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.
- Christ did not die to make us Christian; Christ died to make us human.
- Moonlight floods the whole sky from horizon to horizon; how much it can fill your room depends on its windows.
- The people who know God well—the mystics, the hermits, those who risk everything to find God—always meet a lover, not a dictator.
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when adults are afraid of the light.
- The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth.
- Judgment is not, by and large, a search for Truth. It is certainly not a path toward Love. What it is, is a search for control.
- And the day will come when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.